Free bait and trap day at Farrell’s Nursery on 11 August
Wednesday 11th August 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. at Farrell’s Nursery, 46 Pollock Rd, Pukekohe.
We’ve ordered fresh supplies, they’re stacked high, and we’re back bigger than ever! Tell your friends and neighbours it’s all on again. Get all your pests knocked down now, before the breeding season kicks off.
Free trap and bait options for everyone, along with friendly advice and best trapping tips. Look for us in the main building next to the car park. There’s no cost to attend & no prior trapping experience is required.
Pest control supplies that will be available include:
- NEW! – Wax baits. Don’t go mouldy. Perfect for use during wet winter and spring weather.
- Rat kill traps – Easy to set plastic “Snap-E” type. No more mashed fingers.
- Rat kill traps – “Victor”. The most sensitive rat trap.
- Possum kill traps – “Flipping Timmy”, easy for anyone to set, works out of reach of dogs and kids.
- Pied Piper rat bait stations – No bait can fall out. Protects bait from pets and rain.
- Philproof possum/rat bait stations – The most effective pest control for larger blocks.Rat & possum bait.
- Our live catch trap for stoats, ferrets and larger pests is currently sold out until the next lot comes in, but there will be a demonstration model on display. You can pre-order one from the next shipment from our website.
Also demonstrations of the free trap.nz app – log your pest kills using your phone, ipad or computer, track your kills and see if you’re beating the neighbours! If you’re interested in this, please register on Trap.NZ before the hub day. You can download it from your phone’s app store for free, or go to the Predator Free Franklin home page and click on your area on the map, then follow the steps to join your local TrapNZ project. You’ll need to set up a username and password.
A big shout out to Farrell’s Nursery for letting us use their premises, and to both Auckland Council and Franklin Local Board for funding these pest control materials for you.