PF Franklin recommended Lora Gateway is the MIKROTIK WAP LORA9 & MIKROTIK LORA OMNI ANTENNA KIT.
This is a robust and economical setup that can service thousands of sensors up to 80km.
- Connect to the Lora9 via wifi (user: admin | password: [leave blank])
- Via QuickChange panel change the IP address to 192.168.89.1, and the range to 192.168.89.10-192.168.89.254
- With an ethernet cable connect the Lora9 to a internet enabled router (should have a different IP and range)
- On the Quick Set page, use ‘Check for updates’ to install the latest firmware (reconnect after it has rebooted.)
- If not present, under the LoRa > Servers tab, set the following:
2. Under the Devices tab configure the router